The Audiology Clinic educates and trains Doctorate of Audiology students to provide clinical diagnostic, consultative, and treatment services
for individuals with communicative impairments. This mission is accomplished through teaching, research and community service.
To be recognized as one of the leading facilities in the community that provides services to individuals with communicative impairments,
and to improve the quality of their lives throughout their life-span.
Audiology Clinic Services
The Audiology Clinic is located in the Department of Speech and Hearing Science building. The audiology program has consistently been highly
ranked by the U.S. News and World Report as one of the outstanding programs in the nation.
- Complete audiological assessment for adults and children
- Auditory Brainstem Response testing for adults
- Otoacoustic Emission testing
- Industrial Hearing Evaluation and Training
- Evaluation and dispensing of hearing aids and assistive listening devices
- Hearing aid demonstrations
- Custom earmolds.
- Hearing aid orientation
Hearing Conservation Services
- Industrial hearing evaluation and training
- Custom hearing protectors
Scheduling of Services
Any person who is interested in hearing assessment, hearing protection, and management of hearing problems can make an appointment. No referral is needed.
The Audiology Clinic is open to the public and provides services for children and adults.
The Audiology Clinic is open Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m.–4:00 p.m. year round.
- Appointments can be made by calling 217-333-2230.
- Parking is available at designated metered parking spaces.
Fees are charged for all services and products dispensed.
Meet the staff of the Audiology Clinic
A web page is provided for you to make a contribution to the Speech and Hearing Science Clinics if you wish. Please
visit our Clinic Wishlist.
901 S. Sixth Street
Champaign, IL 61820